CHEVY RIGHT REAR BRAKE

2005 Chevrolet Colorado

Brakes problem
2005 Chevy Colorado 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 60000 miles

When moving foward, the right rear brake on my 2005 Chevy Colorado has a tendency to lock up. Took the truck to two differant places and both times, the results were the same after two weeks. Right rear brake goes back to doing the same thing. After driving the truck awhile, and coming to a stop, the brakes pulsate. The feeling is almost like when the front rotors are warped. But, they, re not. Its the rear brake doing that. I, ve never heard of a rear brake pulsating. Can the ABS have anything to do with the problem? Any suggestions? Oh, by the way, my truck is a 5 cylinder as opposed to a 4 cylinder. Not sure if this makes a differance.
Mangarza

It depends on what the truck was taken in for in the first place to fix on the rear. It could be that the one wheel whas adjusted to tight. Or it may have had grease on it and cleaned and it didn't all get off. Teh pulsation is probably coming from the front brakes, the rotor has to be measured with a dial indicator to see if itis out of round. With your mileage it probably is.