CHEVY CAR WILL NOT CRANK

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt

2006 Chevy Cobalt 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 9000 miles

2006 Chevy Cobalt Will Not crank after failed attempt to install radio. Just tried to change a radio out in 2006 Chev Cobalt LS. After installation, we tried to start the car and found out that it would not crank. There is no security light on, nor does it test when the ignition is turned on. Tried to reset for 10min three times no help and no security lights with factory radio installed and working. I did remove lower wire clip (under fuses on passenger side) on the Body Multifunction Computer Connector/Module to see if I could fit a tang for constant power with the battery disconnected. Volt meter measures 12 volts to the starter, and 12 volts from the upper left lower guage (bigger) wire found on the J3 panel I refered to above. Crank relay 30 amp fuse and the park/neut 10 amp fuse read 12 volts under the hood and 12 volts at the HVAC/IP on the BCM. The fuel pump comes on when key moved to run. 12 volts are standing by at the starter. Starter was checked by grounding the two poles. No security light at all, does not even come on when first moving the ignition switch for a test. Tried to relearn the key and ECM several times without any help.
Ibmiguel