CHEVY ENGINE VIBRATION

1972 Chevrolet Chevelle

1972 Chevy Chevelle V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 1000 miles

the engine has a bad vibration from idle thru all gears at about the same intensity. A little less at idle maybe
the water pump seems to have no slop or is not loose, the harmonic balancer does not wobble
the engine runs smooth, starts easily, stops easily except when the cooling fan is turned on by a manuel switch then it is very slow stopping when you turn off the key like it does not receive the message but when I shut off the fan it stops instantley.
this is a 350 stroked to a 383 c.I. I am told
i know nothing of its history and it is installed in a 1937 ford glass body on a dodge mini truck frame that has been fitted for the body, channelled, boxed, with mustang 11 suspension and air bagged.
you do not see the motor vibrating but feel it thru out the body and fraame
the engine has rubber mounts and the trans as well
one thing I found was the transmission was touching the cross member so I raised the trans 1/2 inch and that helped but I dont find any other contact with the engine, pipes etc touching the frame
what do you think it could be?
Sidewalklifter

Engine and or tranny mounts, and even the exhaust may need vibration dampers put on the front pipe and mufflers.

Merlin2021