CHEVY

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier

Tires and Wheels problem 2003 Chevy Cavalier 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 98000 miles Washer pump doesnt squirt washer fluid
Dtaraba02

Check the fuse, if that checks out ok, check the washer motor, attached to the washer fluid resevoir, make sure the hose is attached and plug is connected. If everything is connected, you will have to check to see if you are getting power to the plug, if you are getting power, then you must change the litte motor, its very easy and self explainatory

I can not find the fuse for the washer pump its not the wiper fuse found that do you kniw where it is?

Dtaraba02
Window washer pump, its called. Should be with the others, on the side of the dash or underneath the dash. You can go ahead and locate the pump and test the plug to see if there is power, the key has to be in the on position