CHEVY NO DASH LIGHTS/OR DOME LIGHT WORKING

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier

2002 Chevy Cavalier 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 97777 miles

changed battery and spark plugs 3 dayys ago the next morning got in my car dome light not working and no dash lights all other lights work radio, blinkers, heat, air outside running lightsall work, had all fusses checked at auto zone all good. The guy at auto zone said maybe the bulb in the dash blew can that be the problem?
Lmarie

Are you talking about instrument illumination or warning lights, these maybe separate circuits. Did the person check for voltage at the fuse circuit, even if the fuse is good, if there is no voltage, the circuit is dead. Did the person check for any possible codes?

Did not check for codes, the lights not working are the dash lights where the spedomoter is and rpm dial and the dome light I thought it was the drl relay? Is that a fuse I can buy and put in or not.

Lmarie
Do you have a dimmer control for the dash lites, you might try turning that, see if the dash lites come back? Also, check the radio/ interior lamp fuse 10amp, use a testlite the fuse circuit should be hot all the time.

Yes I have a dimmer switch I tried that no luck but I will try checking the 10amp fuse with a testlite I will let u know thank u for ur time

Lmarie