CHEVY IGNITION KEY OR IGNITION SWITCH?

1991 Chevrolet Cavalier

1991 Chevy Cavalier 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98000 miles

My car has been acting funny lately, I was wondering if you can help me? So I go to start my car and it starts fine and drives ok, but heres the problem. Suddenly everything stops working, my radio shuts off, the windshield wipers stop, heater stop and so on, but the car remains on while im driving. But when I turn the key and hold it for a second and let go everything comes back on and work, but it shuts off again after a while. So I guess my question is would the problem be in the " ignition switch" or the the " ignition key lock"? I feel like its loose but I dont know and I dont want to spend money on the wrong part. If you can please help me for this is really frustrating without my heater and radio its boring to drive.
Thank you. Have a nice day
Amir200404

Hello .. thanks for the donation .. much appreciated

Hope this helps ...let me know

EXPERTEC TSB
TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN
Reference Number(s): 433203, Date of Issue: 05/06/94

Related Ref Number(s): 433203
ARTICLE BEGINNING
IGNITION SWITCH MAY NOT RETURN - TO "RUN" POS. AFTER STARTING
Model(s): 1991-94 CHEVROLET CAVALIER
1992-94 BUICK SKYLARK
1992-94 OLDSMOBILE ACHIEVA
1992-94 PONTIAC GRAND AM
Bulletin No.: Chevrolet 433203, Pontiac 433203,Oldsmobile 433203, Buick 433203
Date: 05/06/1994
CONDITION
SOME OWNERS MAY COMMENT THAT THE IGNITION SWITCH MAY NOT RETURN TO THE "RUN" POSITION AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS STARTED. THE FOLLOWING ACCESSORIES MAY NOT OPERATE: RADIO, WINDSHIELD WIPERS/WASHER, CRUISE CONTROL, HEATER/AC, POWER WINDOWS, AND REAR DEFROST. THE IGNITION CIRCUIT (3) MAY NOT TURN ON UNTIL THE KEY IS TURNED TO THE "ON" POSITION.
CAUSE
THIS CONDITION MAY BE CAUSED BY INTERFERENCE IN THE IGNITION SWITCH WHEN THE SWITCH MOUNTING SCREWS ARE TORQUED EXCESSIVELY.
CORRECTION
LOOSEN IGNITION SWITCH MOUNTING SCREWS AND TORQUE TO 1.4 N.M (12.4 LB. IN.). REFER TO SECTION 3F IN THE APPROPRIATE SERVICE MANUAL.
WARRANTY INFORMATION
WARRANTY INFORMATION:
FOR VEHICLES REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY, USE:
LABOR OPERATION NUMBER: N2320 USE PUBLISHED LABOR OPERATION TIME.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_360.png

Dave H