CHEVROLET CAMARO ENGINE PROBLEM

Chevrolet Camaro

I RECENTLY CHANGED THE WHOLE ENGINE ON MY 1997 CAMARO, AUTOMATIC, SIX CILINDERS, THE NEW ENGINE HAS 44, 000 MILES. THEY CHANGED THE CALIPER CONVERTER AND IT HAS A NEW WATER PUMP AND RADIATOR, WHEN I PICKED UP THE CAR THE FROM THE SHOP IT HAD A RADDLE ON THE THE REAR END OF THE CAR AND THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON. BUT THE MORNING AFTER AS I WAS DRIVING TO WORK IT STARTED TO SHAKE REALLY BAD AND THE SERVICE ENGINE LIGHT STARTED TO BLINK, WHAT CAN THIS NOW BE I'VE SPENT OVER $1, 500 DOLLARS ALREADY
OLIVER GARCIA

Your choke plate is binding-adjust the initial opening to include the fast idle cam adjustment. Also check the accelerator pump when you push the gas pedal-is it spraying fuel? Overall its a Carb problem.

Hello !!

Retrieve the "codes" from the computer and get back with them probably there is two different issues.

here a link on "how to" :

http://www.2carpros.com/dia/index.htm

let us know!

Fisherman