95

1995 Chevrolet Camaro

I have a 1995 Camaro Z 28 with 130000 miles. A couple of days ago everything seemed to be running fine. Went to start the car about an hour after the last time it was running and it would not start. When the ignition was turned it made a very loud clunk noise and the engine would not turn over at all. After awhile of turning the key it finally turned over and started. White smoke started coming out of the tail pipes shortly there after and it idles rough when in gear. Is this most likely caused by water getting in the engine from a blown head gasket? If it is, what is the most cost effective way of getting it fixed?
Jdenning30

I agree that it is most likely a head gasket with that kind of milage I would look in to buying a rebuilt engiine. Unless you have a trusted mechanic in town that will give you an honest job. Should run under 3,000 dollars for a good head job

Htiek8497