CHEVY RADIATOR FAN NOISE

2001 Chevrolet Camaro

Engine problem
2001 Chevy Camaro V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 72000 miles

When I turn off the engine and step out of the car, I can hear the radiator fan squeaking as it spools down. Its not very loud, infact I can only hear it when I pull into my garage at home. When I shutdown in a parking lot or the garage at work, the noise isn't loud enough to hear over the outside noises. If I turn off the engine and stay inside the car, I can't hear this noise at all. With the engine on, the fan is no louder now than it ever has been.

The engine does not overheat even with the A/C on. The voltmeter reads the same as it has for years, I haven't noticed any change. No codes, no SES light. The car does have 72,000 miles and I did drive with the A/C on all the time when I recently lived in south FL for 2 years but I've only noticed the noise very recently.

Should I be concerned about this noise? Should I just spray some kind of lubricant for electric motors or is this noise a sign of a worn out part that's going to fail soon and replace it now before it fails and causes some real damage?
Tstad9i

My old Buick has exactly the same problem. Any suggestion for the source of the noise and possible solution?

Rainingoct