CHEVY HELP!

2001 Chevrolet Camaro

Air Conditioning problem
2001 Chevy Camaro 6 cyl Manual 103000 miles

My fiance just replaced my ac compressor, now when you used the a/c my car runs and idles rough but when you turn it off it's fine, no problem. Help What might be the problem?
Sarahdawn51387

Either he overcharged the system or the cooling fan is not coming on causing too much high side pressure. Hows that. Be gentle when you tell him, guys have big egos and sometimes its hard when our spouses give us advice. Let us know how you make out or if you need further assistance.

Mastertechtim
Thank you for the advise. Yes something about men and their egos? Well as of today now it seems to be running rough at all times even when the a/c is off or on. But worse with the a/c on. My father in-law checked the pressure and said it was good. We are gonna try the spark plug wires, I guess they are corroded.

Sarahdawn51387
Plugs and wires. Also make sure the coil towers are clean and use dielectric grease on them when installing new ones.

Mastertechtim