CHEVY JERKING AND STUMBLING

1995 Chevrolet Camaro

1995 Chevy Camaro V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual

I noticed that when I drove my car for more than 30 min it would jerk once pretty bad and the check engine light would come on then go away, and then the car would go back to operating normally. After this happen to me three times on three different days, I took it to a shop to have it scanned for trouble codes. It turns out the MAF sensor was bad so I replaced it and had the codes erased. Now After replacing MAF sensor the car jerks a lot more frequently, it will jerk 2 to 3 times in a 15 min drive. Now the car has an additional problem, the car stumbles when idling but it only stumbles when the weather is hot or when the car has been driven and then parked for a while and restarted again. The stumbling stops after I push the accelerator. The only time the car will not stumble is in the early morning when the weather is cool. I took the car back to the shop to have it rescanned and this time it had no trouble codes come up. I have checked the battery wires and terminals to make sure they aren’t loose or broken. I have also checked for vacuum leaks and have not found one. If you could give me some help that would be great.
Omar198569

Hi omar198569, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

Clean out the idle air control valve, EGR and PCV valves and test these sensors-throttle position sensor, manifold absolute pressure sensor, knock sensor and also check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter and fuel pump.