NEED HELP

Chevrolet Blazer

I have a 95chevy s10 blazer with a 4.3 vortec and it runs fine when I want to go to the store. After all I replaced the o2 sensor codep0131 and replaced the fuel pump. What is happining is that on my return giving it gas it hesitates and studders, but constant pressure on the gas pedal seems to make it run fine, it shifts fine and everything and I had plugs, wires and a tranny fluil and filter change so what could be the problem
Skippyojen

First I would like to ask which 02 did you replace?
Second were gm plugs used?

Is the engine light on now?

Let me know

jim

CHEVYII
It was bank one sensor one thats what the code picks up p0131

no the plugs are not gm but those have been checked out to the right gap and all.

Skippyojen
I just wanted to be sure you replaced the upper 02 on the drivers side, and the plugs some work and some foul out gm plugs are the best imo I have never had a problem with them like I do with aftermarket

and you didnt say if the light was on again

thanks
jim

CHEVYII
At the time the service engine light was on and the o2 sensor is not on the drivers side it is just after the t on the pipe after the manafolds on the passenger side. Now I dont know cuz I went all over the place today and its running fine and the light is out.

Skippyojen
Well just some fyi on 6cyl engines the bank 1 sensor one is on the left manifold rather just below it.

Good luck
jim

CHEVYII