GAS REGULATOR

Chevrolet Blazer

I have had two catalyst converters put on my blazer in one year. Each guy says that I need a new gas regulator because my gas is running to rich and is not mixing properly with air and this will just continue to burn the converter and my muffler out. I called the Chevrolet house and the part priced at 515.000. Any ideas on a cheaper part or could they both be wrong.I don't want to waste money if this isn't really the problem.

Thanks,
Jamie
Jamiekaye30

It' s a 1995 chevy S10 blazer. It takes 6 spark plugs. Also it has 80K+ miles on it.

Thanks,
Jamie

Jamiekaye30