ENGINE WILL NOT START

Chevrolet Blazer

I have a 2001 Chevy Blazer, 4.3 liter, automatic, 4WD with 103,000 miles. It has never given me any trouble until now.

Off and on for about a week the Check 4WD light came on. It was never consistant. I do not use 4WD except in rare cases. The manual was not clear on what to check.

My truck then began to stop running so we replaced the fuel pump and the fuel filter. That appears to be working although my gas gauge does not register. It seems to be stuck on 1/4 tank. It has gas, believe me, we have checked 3 times! Then it was jerking and had no power, so we replaced the catalytic converter at the recommendation of the Cherolet Dealer. The truck would start but would die and it was hard to get it started again so we replaced the coil and sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires, and distributor cap. Now the car will not start at all. We have determined that it is not getting fire to the spark plug wires but the coil is getting electricity.

I have been told we cannot scan the computer if we cannot get it to run. We have checked all the fuses and they are good. Where do we go from here?
Nichkat