96 CHEVY , S10, 4DOOR, 4WD, 6CYL, 4.3L

1996 Chevrolet Blazer

I am having problems left and right withthis truck, is this normal or did I just buy a dud? Let me start with the first thing, about 2 years ago the truck started flooding everytime it rained really hard or snows with any significance, only on the driver side. My driver's side seat is the only electric seat in the truck, well after the second time the truck flooded the seat stopped moving. EverytimeI fill my windshield washer fluid the passenger side floor floods. This hasn't had any bad effects as there isn't anything electronic on that floor. About a month ago the blinkers suddenly just stopped working. I've checked all the fuses and can't find any problems. Is it possible that something electric in the engine is going up one thing at a time? Please help, I am at a loss.

I haven't had any replies to this yet, but, I did want to add the fact that my blinkers are no longer working either! I don't know if this is something new or the same problem that caused the other electrical malfuntions.I CAN'T AFFORD A NEW TRUCK.I can hardly afford the gas for this one($3.00 a gal).I can't afford to replace all the computer parts either, I am tryin to do all my own work, and i'm just a lil' girl. Lol HELP ME, ANYONE!
: x : cry: : evil: