89 S10

1989 Chevrolet Blazer

I have an 89 2.8L V6 s 10 blazer with well over 200K on it the guy I bought it from said that it had been rebuilt but the more I look into this truck it just looks like we wanted it out of his grasp. Neways I drove it b4 I bought it and the funny thing was it drove fine untill I noticed a small gas leak I had that fixed and suddenly the truck is showing all kinds of different codes and now the truck won't run with the map sensor plugged in and after changing out the. IAC, TPS, O2, EGR, MAP, & computer the truck still will not run with the map sensor pluged in. It will die out. It idles fine with out the MAP pluged in but it has no power, well not enough to get out of the way if im pulling out into traffic. My dad thinks its the prom in the computer but its not pulling the code for it. My friend thinks the timing but after numerous adjustments it still does not run with the map in. The only code I am pulling is the tps code
and the O2 even after I put the new one in. So have no idea what to do. Please help
Jterrell