CHEVY BRAKE BLEEDING

2003 Chevrolet Blazer

Brakes problem
2003 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 41000 miles

I purchased this blazer with the brake peddle going down too far to the floor. I replaced front and rear pads and turned all 4 rotors. I also replaced the master cylinder. The problem still exists. Should I bleed the master cylinder after I bleed the brakes and if so how. My friend thinks the booster may be bad. I doubt it. What do you think? Is there a bleeder line somewhere in the middle of my vehicle?
Wyzzer

Sounds like your best bet is bench bleed the master cylinder.

Clean out all the old gunky fluid and mount the master cylinder in a vice by the mounting flange, with it full with fluid, attach a brake line to the rear and one to the front brake port on it. Then place the lines ina brake fluid container, push on the push rod and keep repeating this process untill no more bubbles appear. Make sure hte fluid stays above 1/2 in the master cylinder at all times.

Next is putting the master cylinder back on the vehicle and reattaching the lines, after that is done open all brake bleeder valves and wait for fluid to come out, then close them, once again make sure fluid stays above 1/2 the master cylinder level at all times.

Then close have a friend sit in the vehicle and slowly and firmly pump the brakes a few times then when the pedal is hard, have him press and hold on the pedal firmly but not too hard while you oppen the left rear bleeder, close the bleeder then have your friend remove his foot from the brake, repeat this process untill no more air bubbles appear.

Then move to the rear right, front left and then front right brakes, and you hsould then top off hte cylinder again and you should be good to go.

Blackop555