CHEVY FLEXPLATE (OR FLYWHEEL?)

2002 Chevrolet Blazer

2002 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

I need a new flexplate for my truck. It grinds intermittently when trying to start. I am stationed overseas (military) and can't go to a dealer so I need to find the right part online. I can't seem to find any flexplates for the automatic transmission. Is it a flywheel that I need? I thought they were for manual transmissions. Where can I find the right part? Please, I hope you can help. I'v been looking for weeks.
Michael.williamson8

Hi
It's a flexplate you need. I have looked over several sites I get parts from and the bottom line is dealer item. Do you have anybody state side that could ship to you? I'll keep looking for you.
Thanks for donate

Docfixit
I do but it would definately be more convient if I could have it shipped here. I have an APO adress (which is a stateside adress) but not everywhere will ship to APO's. Do you know if any one of the parts dealers you looked at will ship there? Plus do you have a part number for the part I need?

Michael.williamson8
Give me APO and e-mail see if I can hook you up with local dealer. Part number 12557587 @ $ 158.39

Docfixit
Michael. Williamson8@gmail. Com

CMR 405 Box 4964
APO AE 09034

Hi Sorry took so long but thes guys will deal if you use credit card for payment.
http://www.bobsteelechevy.com
Click on Services then parts fill out info

Docfixit