CHEVY STUCK IN 4 LOW

2001 Chevrolet Blazer

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2001 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 99,000 miles

2001 Blazer is stuck in 4 low, tried everything from shifting correctly from neutral to what some people were saying in blogs. Basically, it is stuck. Started out getting stuck sometimes, service 4wd light would come on occasionally. Now it is just stuck. I can hear a soft motor sound coming from underneath when I hit 2 high and the same sound coming out from behind the glove box. I was told it is the 4wd high low solonoid, the vacuum actuator, the tranfer case motor. I just want the right answer, and I can repair it. Thank's hope to hear from you soon.

Here is an update since I wrote the first post. I went out to the Blazer just now. Started it, put the e-brake on, went behind the glove box, pulled the vacuum line off the actuator with the arm that leads over the climate controls and pushed the AWD button. Withing 2 seconds the Blazer went into AWD. When I tried to put it into 2 high it slammed back into 4 low. So I hit the AWD button again and it went right into it " without putting it into drive". I then went to the fuse panel by the drivers door and pulled fuse # 15. This locked it into AWD but disabled the contols. Does this sound like the vacuum actuator is bad? Or could there be something else wrong? Possibly a vacuum leak somewhere? Please help me out. This is my mom's truck and I just want her not to get robbed by some greedy mechanic that prays on women. I'm sure you could understand that. Thank's.
Tjh7611