CHEVY NO START WHEN COLD

2000 Chevrolet Blazer

2000 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 60000 miles

eng turn over fine but will not start when its below 30 degrees. Fuel pump has been checked ittested good. Cap, rotor, coil, plugs, wires have been replaced. I put it inside my heated garage fir about an hour and it starts fine. Could it be the eng temp sensor? I am at a dead end!
Leslie Cox

Ok I need you to do a test for me and we will find out if the temp sensor is causing you problems. Now unplug the sensor and do an ohm test across the sensor terminals (not the wire harness) the sensor itself and give me the ohm reading and the temp (engine temp) at the time of test.
Now you said the fuel pump tested good what was the fuel pressure when the key was turned on with the engine off? You vehicle requires 65 psi to start and 55 psi to run. I would aslo not rule out the fuel pressure regulator or the fuel lines going into the back of the injector unit as they like to crack and leak and cause this same type of problem. So get back to me with the test and all the other info you can. Thanks.

Racefan966