CHEVY ABS BRAKES

2000 Chevrolet Blazer

Brakes problem
2000 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

Hi, I have a 2000 chavy blazer the abs and brake come on then off somethings, but stays on more than off. So I decide to change the brake pads all the way around, because they would make a noise once in a while then go away, but this time the back left would not quit so I got the pads. I started on the back left, this one was really bad only had about an 1/8" left on pad, but did not scar the rotor then loosen the drain on the caliper I used a c clamp the depress the piston and got all the fluid out, then geased the back of the pads and installed them just like they were. Then I did each wheel the same way but on the front I had to put the clips on the new pads from the old ones. The other 3 wheels had very little wear on the pads, I would said about 1/4" left, but I changed them anyway since I had the pads. Then I pumped the brakes only going half way down and adding fluid until pumped. Then went for a drive and the back two act like they are too tight and the car acts like the brakes are stuck can smell burning, but the two front are fine, can this be a caliper problem since only that one wheel was bad and making noise, but I think the brakes are self adjusting. Thanks for any help with this problem, thanks again.
Atxamdg4