CHEVY COLD START PROBLEM

1997 Chevrolet Blazer

1997 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 245000 miles

When cold, cranks good will not start. I spray choke cleaner in throttle body engine fires up right away. Engine runs great, you can drive anywhere. I make a stop after engine is warmed up good. I might be in a store for 10 or 15 minutes and when I come out it might start or not, so I have to do choke cleaner sray again. Engine fires up right away and I drive all day. I have replaced fuel pump, strainer, fuel pump relay, coolant temp senser and intake manifold gasket. It is a W engine code. I have been unemployed since June 2009, and I can't afford to take it to the shop. My girlfriend has to drive the truck at times and I am embarassed when she has to get under the hood and sray choke cleaner in TBI to get the Blazer started. PLEASE help me if you can !
David L.

Do this get it started and remove the fuel pump relay if it dies out the fuel pump and oil pressure sending unit is defective