CHEVY STALLING AND WONT START

1995 Chevrolet Blazer

1995 Chevy Blazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

i have a 1995 blazer that has been stalling and then wont start for a hour or even a day I have replaced fuel filter and spark plugs befiore this happened I hit a big wheel and shoved the oil cooler line into the fan blade which caused oil to spray everywhere what could be the problem I can hear the fuel pump humming
Toni2178

Lets do below for a start to determine if its fuel or spark related issue and get back asap.

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it