CHEVY FUSE BOX PANEL INTERIOR

1985 Chevrolet Blazer

1985 Chevy Blazer V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 56,000 miles

First my k5 blazer is a military surplus. it runs 24v. and 12v. about a month ago my wiper fuse started to melt ( not blow, melt) and the cab would smell like electrical smoke. then about two weeks ago my heater started the same thing. now my heater fuse melted totaly inside the holder same with my wiper fuse and alll my brake/blinker/running lights have quit. I still have head lights and acc power to start but thats about it. I have taken the fuse box apart and am cleaning all the hook-ups they were the worste i ever saw but im not sure thats the issue. there seemed to be power at the fuse terminal but cant trouble shoot farther until the cleane up is done. what could cause the fuses to melt where can i buy a fuse box if it doesnt clean well. I have tried several places phone and internet and have been shot down . its not even a listed part in the military parts manuel. please help me figure this out guys this old truck is my beast!!!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/463941_IM000009_1280x960_1.jpg

Alaskalogger34