CHEVY CALIPER STICKING

1994 Chevrolet Beretta

Brakes problem
1994 Chevy Beretta 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 79000 miles

Hello All. I am experiencing an issue with the brake caliper not releasing (passenger side) on my wifes 1994 Beretta. It is equipped with the 3.1L and ABS. I have experienced this type of problem on other vehicles, and the culprit has always been a defective / worn out caliper. Replace the caliper - problem solved. However, after replacing the caliper and rotor on the passenger side 4 times(1 reman, then 3 new calipers), as well as new pads on both sides, the caliper is still hanging up. The lines were all power bleed, so air isn't the culprit. Simply open the bleeder screw and the caliper releases. The line also has pressure until the bleeder is opened.

Also, there appear to be two proportioning valves on this car. A primary in the master cylinder, and then, a secondary that is controlled by the ABS. Two lines come out of the master cylinder into this secondary valve, and then from there, the four brake lines to the wheels. I don't think it ABS related since my ABS works perfect(never locks a wheel) and my light is not on.

What is causing the pressure to remain in the line?
Blusteel

When it locks up jack car open the bleeder, if the wheel spins freely, replace the brake hose!

Merlin2021