CHEVY REAR BRAKES AND WHEEL BEARINGS

2004 Chevrolet Aveo

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
2004 Chevy Aveo

While changing brake shoes and pads (I have changed these before on this car and many others) I ran into a problem with the right (passenger) side rear brakes and bearing.
The wheel bearing came out as two pieces - two tapered roller bearings and the race is still inside the drum.
It appears that the two bearings (inner and outer) were connected together with a small ring/band between them and the whole bearing and race unit was sealed as an assembly and then was pressed into the drum and secured with a lock ring.
My Question is:
1- AM I CORRECT SO FAR? THAT THE BEARING IS ONE SEALED UNIT? Not five seperate pieces- two seperate bearings, two seals and one two-sided race.

2- WOULD A NEW DRUM HAVE THE BEARING ALLREADY PRESSED IN?
I am having difficulty finding new bearings (NAPA, CarQuest, AutoZone don't even list these parts for this car) I will probably have to check with the chevy dealer.

3- WHAT WOULD BE THE EASIEST WAY OF REMOVING THE RACE FROM THE DRUM IF I DO FIND NEW BEARINGS?
I do have a small shop press, I could try pressing it out.

Any suggestions? This is my wifes car and we need it asap.
Mtcilley