2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Repair Question
Asked on May 4, 2008
2004 Chevy Avalanche squeaking / putter during acceleration
And thanks to all who read this post. I have a 2004 avalanche ad I got off the highway lastnight got to a stoplight. Once it turned green I accelerated as usual and heard a noise which sounds like it is comming from my engine area. Here is the criteria
- Doesnt make noise when in park and I accel.
- Doesnt make noise when going in reverse.
- Only makes noise when I accelerate to about 35 miles an hour, after 35 MPH everything seems normal.
- slow putter when acceling very slowly, fast zing sound when I hit the gas.
- Same problem when turning or going strait doesnt seem to make a difference.
Belt? Tie rod?
Thanks in advance!!! Very appreciated!!!!
Asked by minneapolist