SATRTING PROBLEMS

Chevrolet Astro

I have a 1994 model safari/astro with the 4.3l v6 with tbi injection. The van will turn over but will not start. Interior, instrument, and map light will not work as well as the radio being inoperative. I have checked all the fuses and replaced them all for good measure. The check engine light is not on and I have good fuel pressure. I can get the lights and radio to come on if I run a jumper wire from the ign terminal on the fuse panel to one of the fuses on the far driver side of the fuse panel ( ecmb fuse for ex. ) And van will start. I have checked all the wiring to the starter and it is in good shape, all the wiring to the fuse panel itself is in good shape and all the battery term. Are good. I have checked and rechecked all the batery terminal wires coming from the starter, alternator, and from the batt. All of the wiring is in good shape, no bad fuseable links, no frayed or cut wires, and no bad terminals or corrodid wires. I don't know if I am possably missing a fuse block somewhere under the hood and not real sure where to look for it if there is one. Any help or suggetion of what to try next is appreciated.
Jasonwe1978

Check all the power leads at the battery. You are missing a main power and they are fused

Jack42