VAN AT 29 DEGREES IT DIES?

1929 Chevrolet Astro

1998 Chevy, astrovan, 2wheel drive, 4.3, 127.238miles
The last two times it hit 29 degree's, I got about 7-10 min, out and the van just up and died?
It would not start up untill the weather got up above freezing really 35-38 for atleast 6-7 hours.
First I thought it was like vapour lock and had water in the tank, so I added Sea Foam to dry up any water that may be in there.
I also replaced the cold air sensor on the intake tube, and the fuel filter, I did notice though I had very little fuel in the line when I changed it? I rolled it over and none came out. Others said it was some valve on the TBI. But I am wondering if its the fuel pump or some regulator down there. And or can a garage like good year tell without the guessing game of just replacing them, till they get the right part?

Mr D
Mr D