CHEVY DAYTIME DRIVING LIGHTS

1999 Chevrolet Astro

1999 Chevy Astro 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 174, miles

Could you please tell me where the module for the daytime driving lights is located? The driving lights worked intermittently and now don't work at all. The normal head lights and everything else work fine. Thank You
Jonty

Im not sure where the module would be, but Im sure there is a switch on the emergency brake pedal that turns the lights on when you release the parking brake, have you checked the switch?
Im not a 2 car pros guy, just a car buff who has done my share of restoring and rebuilding, who also knows this is a good place to get good information but you usually have to donate to get a quick answer(or sometimes an answer at all).
I only donate a buck usually and get a lot of follow up answers, and when they really help me, I'll give $5 or $10, but a buck is all you have to give to get answers.
Anyway I hope this may help, You did check fuses and relays or breakers(if it has them) They are usually under the dash and/or hood in a fuse/ relay center.

Doityoureself