CHEVY FRONT ROTORS LOWER HALF OF DISC MAKING CON

1995 Chevrolet Astro

Brakes problem
1995 Chevy Astro 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 75,000 miles

I have had a terrible rumble develop, since my fuel troubles.

It has not become any worse, but has been hard to pin down.
Yesterday I dropped the driveshaft the joints are perfect no issue. I put it back on ran the van lifted up had a friend run the engine in drive, the whole drive train quiet as can be. Smooth. Could this be an illusion that it needs a load for it to act up?

So I figure it must be the front end. Jack up front shake pull twist jerk each wheel nothing. Then I take the wheels off.

Both rotors only the lower half of the rotor is being used the other half (upper)is rusted badly. This is the outside rotor the inner rotor is being fully used.

How is this possible? Have both my rotors warped? Would a warped rotor cause loud “road noise” my brake peddle does not pulsate when I apply the brakes. I figured this would show warping but maybe not.

When I spin the wheel While on the van, then just the rotor there is significant rubbing to the point the wheel does not spin much past me letting go of it.
Mangos