CHECK ENGINE LIGHT.

1992 Pontiac Firebird • 110 miles

We ran a diagnostic on the car. Got DTC-43. We changed the map sensor, egr valve, est modal on distributor, plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotter, fuel relay. Check engine light will not go off and can't remove with tester. Have tried to reset the computer by disconnecting the battery. Light goes off but comes back on a few min. Latter. Also car is running rich. What else should we do?
Icedraggon

You have to get the tester out in order for the light to cgo out after testeris out ehn pull the ecm fuse for 30 seconds

We pulled the tester and fuse. Light still comes on. Someone I don't quite know if they know what they are talking about told me to change the knock sensor. Could that be it?

Icedraggon
Sorry didn't read the queston right the first time. The pic i'm sending tell s you how to check it. It is the knock sensor circuit I am assuming this is a 5.0L engine with pfi. If you replace the sensor pull the ecm fuse for 30 seconds then reinstall and start the car if itstill is on then you havne' t fixed it by replaceing the sensor ans will lhave to check it further.

Thank you for the advice. When I found the knock sensor the plug was broke and not attached to it. So going to replace that.

Icedraggon