CAR WILL START COLD BUT WHEN HOT WONT START AT ALL....

1994 Toyota Camry • 308,000 miles

I drive a 94 toyota camry xle with the 5sfe ( 4 cylinder engine) and my grandfather did a head job on it. It has a new warter pump, distributor, spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. The head had three valves rebuilt on it and it blew a head gasket. When the car stopped working on me, I was on a highway and I pulled out one of the spark plugs to see when they looked like and the ends of them was melted. My granddad did all the work him self and he got it to where it will run for a while but if you go to run say like to walmart or to lowes, park the car and shut it off, go in and come back out and try it, it will turn over but it wont even hit a lick on cranking at all. He has tried everything he knows on what it could be and it still havent work.
Erickmbruce

When it doesn't start, have you checked to see if there is spark and fuel to the engine?

Im not getting any spark. Getting fuel and air

Erickmbruce
HAve you checked the crank sensor?