CAR WAS RUNNING IT TURNED OFF AND WON'T START

1993 Toyota Camry • 3.0L 6 cylinder FWD Automatic •

.I recently replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter it drove fine about a week. I was driving when the car dies I tried starting and it won't start I checked to see if there's fuel and spark and there is. So I tried checking it for codes and the check engine light blinks really fast non stop
Ruben541

All "crank, no start" conditions are approached in the same way. Every engine requires certain functions to be able to run. Some of these functions rely on specific components to work and some components are part of more than one function so it is important to see the whole picture to be able to conclude anything about what may have failed. Also, these functions can ONLY be tested during the failure. Any other time and they will simply test good because the problem isn't present at the moment.
If you approach this in any other way, you are merely guessing and that only serves to replace unnecessary parts and wastes money.

Every engine requires spark, fuel and compression to run. That's what we have to look for.

These are the basics that need to be tested and will give us the info required to isolate a cause.

1) Test for spark at the plug end of the wire using a spark tester. If none found, check for power supply on the + terminal of the coil with the key on.

2) Test for injector pulse using a small bulb called a noid light. If none found, check for power supply at one side of the injector with the key on.

3) Use a fuel pressure gauge to test for correct fuel pressure, also noticing if the pressure holds when key is shut off.

Once you have determined which of these functions has dropped out,
you will know which system is having the problem.

Wrenchtech
I have fuel pressure I have compression and I have spark

Ruben541