CAR PROBLEMS

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix • 125,000 miles

My car will start right up when the engine is cold but once I drive it for awhile and turn it off it will not start unless I let it sit for a long time. It will crank but thats it I have change fuel filter, fuel pump and still not working I was leaning towards a crankshaft position sensor what do you think?
Emilyanthony

Check engine light on? Have you checked for codes?

Docfixit
No enginr light and the only code it gave me was po128 for low coolant thermostaty

Emilyanthony
Two ways to go either take in and have diagnostics done or keep throwing parts at it. Rank sensor maybe or several other things

Docfixit
Ok I took it and had a diagnostics test and it gave me that code. Then I went and talked to a mechanic and he told me he was thinking it was the crank shaft sensor so I took the car to him and bought the part. BUT if that doesn't fix the problem what else would you think my possibly be the problem? Fuel Injectors?

Emilyanthony
What happened? Was fuel pressure checked?

Docfixit