CAR DOES NOT WANT TO START

2002 Toyota Corolla • 4 cylinder Manual •

My oil pump packed which cause the timing chain to break resulting in all my valves bent. Head was sent to the engineers, valves replaced and cylinder head skimmed. Mechanic did mechanical work on my engine aswell, rings etc. Except the replacement of my pistons. One of my holes in the block had to resleeved. He changed all the filters aswell as the oil pump and fan belt, plugs. When he starrted the car, did not want start, said their is not fire. Someone did a diagnostic test and got erroe code that crank sensor was faulty, bought a new sensor and replaced still no fire and car still does not want start. Please help, thanks.
Shafiek

Fault codes never say to replace parts or that they're defective. They only indicate the circuit or system that needs further diagnosis or the unacceptable operating condition. In this case, given the recent service, I'd expect to find a wire for that sensor pinched or cut.