CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE PROBLEM, CODE P0174 BANK 2 LEAN

1996 Ford Ranger • 4.0L 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 180,000 miles

I have been trying to figure out this problem for 18 months now. Truck can't pass smog. I used to also get P0306, but I just drove it 12 miles right now and 174 is the only code. No 6 seems to be firing now since it doesn't rumble anymore in reverse at creep. I am including a snapshot of the PID list as of now. It is severely lean on bank2 but I have sprayed carb cleaner all over without pegging the O2's at 1 v. Could the EGR be passing exhaust gas due to defect/damage? How can I test this and how could it not throw an EGR code? Thanks for any suggestions.
PCMentor29

I see the LTFT bank 2 is over compensating for a lean mixture. You are certain there are no vacuum leaks? Have you tried cleaning the MAF? Have you checked the DPFE sensor? It could be bad allowing the PCM to over compensate for the EGR. Have you checked fuel pump pressure?