RUNNING ROUGH

2001 Cadillac SLS

2001 Cadillac SLS V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 139345 miles

i have lots of codes going off and I also have a question about a noise I hear when I start the vehicle I hear some type of buzzing on the left side front; like a relay or something. Have no idea what it could be. Hear s a list of codes that my cars is showing. DDM B3832, ABS C1287 HISTORY, ABS C1288 HISTORY, PCM P0101 HISTORY, PCM P0113 CURRENT, PCM 1111 HISTORY, MSM U1000 HISTORY, TTM U1016.I have cleared the codes before and some of them will come back and others will not. Last time I checked before I had cleared them their were 10 codes, now their is 8. My car also says service stability system. I do know that my car is out of alignment, could that be throwing any of the codes listed? The thing i'm worried most about is the engine problem. Their will be times as i'm driving hesitate problem. I have tried getting some cleaner for that maf sensor. But still hasn't cured the problem. Any ideas?
Silverlac2001