ENGINE MUDULE

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood

Computer problem
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100, 00 miles

Hi,

I have a cadillac which me and my BF have been working on for about 8 months. Every thing is done paint, upholstery ect.

when we were taking the car apart he removed the " Center Engine Module" months later he was goingthru the garage and thru it away!Lol.

Yea. So know you know were the problem started! Onces every thing was done and the car should of been ready to go. Know it won't start!We were able to hot wire it on but it turns rigth off.

we got a friend of ours who knows about cadi's he then explained that it migth be the Computer Module. Thats when we found out that he threw it away.

we got some from the junk yard that should work. But, still nothing.

we tried programing it to our car but, the computer can't read the module we did this all at the cadillac store in the service area.

the engine reads key defalt every thing else works ligths and other electrical stuff.

Now what? What should we try? Any body have any idea?

Thank you
Daisylikescadillacs