CAR WILL NOT START WHEN ITS 47 DEGR

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood

Computer problem
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 157321 miles

As long as it is warm outside my caddy will start, but when it gets below 47 degrees, it will not. I, turn the switch to on, and all the bells and whistles will come on. But when you turn the key to the start postion, it does not make a sound. It's like no juice is getting to the starter.I've already heard drive it in warm weather only, funny hehe. But back to serious, I have put a remote switch on the starter, going from the battery, to the starter, and it will crank with the remote, but not stay running when you turn off the starter. I, have put in a new battery, battery cable, ignition switch, fuel pump, and fuel pump relay, and when it gets cold, it makes no sound when you turn to start. It befuddeles the daylights out of me. I, pray that one of you know what could cause this, or have a good idea. I, await your reply.
Tmccleland