SERVICE RIDE CONTROL AND STACIBILITY

2002 Cadillac Escalade

Suspension problem
2002 Cadillac Escalade V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 51000 miles

I have 2002 escalade 6.0l. I bought it 5 years ago.
Since I replaced all four shock absorber 2 months ago, I see message center said " Service Ride Control" and soon after 'service stability system"
It has been like this since then and it seems no mecanic can find out problems and fix it here in Mongolia. I am afraid I did something wrong when I replace the shock absorbers or does it have to be resetted be computer. For the SSS message, I suspect there is something wrong with the abs pump motor, because when ever I put it into gear and drive off, you can hear something trying to slow it down (sounds alot like a growl), until it hits second gear, light comes on, and no more problems till I turn the truck off again.
So help me out with these problems. By the way there is no cadillac dealer here in mongolia, and I am having hard time to fix this truck whenever I have a problem.
thanks a lot
Chasodorj