CLUNKING NOISE WHEN TURNING

2002 Cadillac Escalade

Noises problem
2002 Cadillac Escalade V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a question regarding my 2002 Cadillac Escalade, Hopefully somoen might be able to help me?

Recently the " Service Stability System" light has came on, I took it in and they informed me that I need a new Electronic Brake Control Module. I have not had this replaced yet but now my car is making a loud clunking noise from the front left side by my wheels. It only does this when it has been warmed up and only when I am parking or turning to the left while at slow speeds. When I turn my car off and it has cooled down it stops doing until it has warmed up again. Could this be related to the Control Module or is this a different issue? I have an appointment Friday with the dealer but I was hoping to have a little insight before hand.
Angela911