A/C & BLOWER

2000 Cadillac Escalade

Air Conditioning problem
2000 Cadillac Escalade V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 94000 miles

My A/C blower as been going on and off by itself for the last few months. Yesterday it stop completely and has not come back on. I checked the fuse and it looks fine(#12in the fusebox). I have pushed the buttons on and off but still nothing happens. The rear a/c and blower are working fine. Please help! It's very hot in Florida much like the rest of east coast.
Doclaw

Check for power and ground at the blower connector, the two pin one that is purple and gray(or black). If there is no power there, check power and ground in to the blower speed processor. That is the larger connector with a large red and black wire, the third wire is 5 volt from the processor to the control head. If there is power at the processor in, replace the processor. If there is power and ground at the blower connector, replace the blower.

Factoryjack