WON'T START SOMETIMES

2001 Cadillac Deville

2001 Cadillac Deville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 85700 miles

I have a 2001 Cadillac Deville That sometimes will not start. When it first did this I had the battery replaced thinking that was the problem but it wasn't. It still does it. Most of the time it starts fine, sometimes it just does nothing when I turn the key. The dash lights up, and I hear the fuel pump. I will keep turning the key a number of times and then it will start. Sometimes it takes more tries than others. I took it to the dealer and of course when they had the car it started for them everytime. So they couldn't help me. Please help! I am tired of worrying everytime I get in my car whether it will start or not. Thanks!
Imarida

I would have the starter checked. It sounds like sometimes you are hitting the right spot on the solenoid and when you do it just won't do anything. You have all your lights and everything else just no action at the starter. Hope this was helpfull.

Racefan966