ENGINE BACKFIRES WHEN TRYING TO START

1990 Cadillac Deville

1990 Cadillac Deville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 65xxx miles

hey I seem to have a problem when I go to start my car it cranks but it will just backfire out of the exhaust. I have new plugs, wires, cap, coil and fuel filter. Wondering what else I can check to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance
Go48jjgo

Do below: Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it