AFTER HEAD GASKET REPAIR NO INJECTOR

1995 Cadillac Concours

1995 Cadillac Concours V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 148000 miles

we have a 95 cadillac that needed head gaskets[ has the northstar engine] with 148000 miles block had to be heilcoiled after all threads pulled out of block. Engine now has no injector pulse cranks over but wont stay running any help would be great
Twrencher

When working on my 96 I installed a new fuel pressure regulator while installing new wires, plugs, ect. My partner handled the regulator and after three hours of not getting the car to stay running, (It would last about 5 seconds and then stall) and rechecking wires, plugs, and rechecking them again, I rechecked the parts my partner did. There was the problem. There is a small rubber ring located inside of the fuel pressure regulator that did not come in the new one. Being he never checked it and after I replaced it, the car started up and ran great. This may not be your problem but icould help others. Good Luck

Car*man