ENGINE COOLANT LEAKING BEHIND THE ENGI

1997 Cadillac Catera

Engine Cooling problem
1997 Cadillac Catera 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

I ve read your unswears too another peaople regarding this kind of problem - but in mine case, Heater Control Velve and all hoses are dry, Thermostat also dry, Oil collant also dry, Under the intake manifold everything is dry(Istill couldnt see inlet collant pipe yet. But when I add coolant to reservouir - its stars leaking right away somwhere behind the evgine and soo fast that I can loose all coolant in 5 min. It looks like big hole somewere there. Could it be. Leaking cylinder head drain hole plug? I do not know where it is located. May be it is craced cylinder head or block? It starts saddenly when I drove 15 min and light comes on - open hood- white smoke. Purchased coolant (I parked next to auto shop) and add - right that moment I got smoke under car. Looked duwn - dripping collant from the tranny bellhousing. Help? THanks
Galark