INTERIOR LIGHTS

1994 Cadillac Brougham

1994 Cadillac Brougham V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 118k miles

My interior lights stay on until the battery protector circuit kicks in and shuts off the light in about 10 minutes. After the battery protector circuit kicks In and the interior lights are off they will go back on if any of the doors are opened or if the dimmer switch is turned all the way to the right, or if the pass or driver side door handle is lifted, nothing happens when I lift the back door handles. If I start up the car while the interior lights are on they will stay on until I pull the fuse. I took all the door panels off and disconnected the wire harness and after putting in the fuse the interior lights came back on again and only shut off after about 10 min, unless I start up the car then they stay on. I also replaced the timer delay module also no luck. I also disconnected connector C304 and this kept the door light off but the lights above the door stayed on.
Any help would be great. Or a wiring diagram would also be great
Robertheard