STARTS BUT DIES ALMOST IMMEDIATELY

1996 Buick Skylark

I have a 1996 buick skylark that will start but dies almost immediately unless I hold the gas pedal to the floor then I have to play with pedal for a minute to keep the car running. Speedometer, temp guage, fuel gauge, and gear indicartor light do not work, check enginge light and airbag light come on and stay on very dimly. All the guages and the shift indicator light came on the other day while driving and the airbag light turned off, but the check engine light came on bright also the ets off light and theft light came on. When I turned the car off then tried to start it again the original probelms occured and the guages and indicator lights are malfunctioning again. Otherwise the car seems to run just fine after I get it started and start driving. While the car was running I unplugged what I believe is the map sensor which made no difernce in how the car ran also tried to start car no diference.
Is this possibly a computer problem, is the map sensor bad or is it not getting the right voltage from the computer or pcm?
What else could the problem possibly be?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Essteen