STRANGE START UP AND GAS ODOR

Buick Riviera

I HAVE A 96 BUICK RIVERIA WITH ABOUT 134, 00 MILES ON IT AND IT HAS A 3800 WITH A SUPERCHARGER I HAVE HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND FROM THE FIRST DAY I BOUGHT IT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY IT STARTS UP WHEN THE CAR SITS OVERNIGHT AND I GO TO START IT USUALLY STARTS RIGHT UP BUT AFTER I DRIVE IT AWHILE AND I START IT UP I HAVE TO TRY TO START IT LIKE 2 OR 3 TIMES IT CRANKS BUT IT JUST WONT START AND WHEN IT DOES START FOR ABOUT 3 TO 5 SECONDS IT SHAKES AND IT SOUNDS LIKE ITS STRUGGLING TO GET GAS THEN IT WILL RUN NORMAL NOW FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS I BEEN NOTICING THE SCENT OF GAS INSIDE THE CAR ARE BOTH OF THESE ISSUES RELATED OR WHAT NEEDS TO REPLACED THANKS ALOT
AAAFOEVR

Have you replaced the fuel filter lately? I'm not an expert but my experience has been when I start to smell gas while driving it is time to replace the fuel filter as it is getting clogged. This could cause the hard start too if the fuel cannot get through.

User823
I'm more inclined to think you have an issue with a spark failure. It should be trouble shot by a shop. The raw fuel is from the pump putting in the fuel but the fuel not burning. Ignition module perhaps.